Forstner's Model O is a traditional oyster-style bracelet that provides a classic yet sporty look to the Omega Speedmaster. With its fully brushed finish, taper to 16mm, spring link behind the clasp, and Forstner's push-button milled clasp, the bracelet provides an elegant, and extremely comfortable wearing experience.
- Solid 316L stainless steel, including solid steel end piece.
- Classic oyster-style design with fully brushed finish.
- Links removable conveniently via a single-screw system.
- Single spring link behind the clasp.
- Milled push button clasp with fully brushed finishing (clasp includes 6 micro-adjustment holes).
Omega Speedmaster Professional (Moonwatch). It is also reported to fit the vintage Seamaster 300 (with dive bezel).
- Tapers from 20mm at the widest bracelet link to 16mm at the clasp.
- Milled clasp measures approximately 18.5mm wide.
- Bracelet length is adjustable (via single screw system and micro-adjustment in clasp) from approximately 120mm to 180mm (fits wrists ranging from approximately 6 to 8 inches). Screwdriver included for sizing.
Fully brushed finish throughout.
Spring bars, screwdriver, one pair of end links.