- Omega Speedmaster Professional (Moonwatch) (current and former generation).
- Select Current (Cal. 3861) for the Speedmaster that's currently on Omega's shelves. This variant also fits the 50th anniversary Apollo limited edition and current Blue Snoopy.
- Select Former (Cal. 1861 and prior) for the prior generation Speedmasters.
- The Former generation variant is also reported to fit the vintage Omega Seamaster 300.
- We cannot confirm whether the bracelet fits watches other than those mentioned above.
The Model J--Forstner's jubilee-style bracelet--is one of our most popular bracelets. A classic design, the Model J provides an overall more elevated look with its beautiful alternating polished/brushed finish, taper to 16mm at the clasp, and plentiful adjustment. Fitted to Forstner's milled clasp, the bracelet looks and wears like a dream.
- Solid 316L stainless steel, including solid steel end piece.
- Classic jubilee-style design with polished/brushed finish. Bracelet sides are also polished to match the case finishing.
- Links removable conveniently via a single-screw system.
- Milled push button clasp with polished/brushed finishing (clasp includes 6 micro-adjustment holes).
- Tapers from 20mm at the widest bracelet link to 16mm at the clasp.
- Milled clasp measures approximately 18.5mm wide.
- Bracelet length is adjustable (via single screw system and micro-adjustment in clasp) from approximately 120mm to 180mm (fits wrists ranging from approximately 6 to 8 inches). Screwdriver included for sizing.
Brushed outer links, with polished inner links. Bracelet sides are polished to match the finish of the case.
Spring bars, screwdriver, one pair of end links.