The Bullet Bracelet is one of the most popular bracelets from our archive, and for good reason. With its polished/brushed 5-link construction having brilliant rounded links, the bracelet is a stunner from every angle.
Originally made by Forstner's 1960s-era successor, Jacoby Bender, as an OEM option for the Bulova Accutron Astronaut, the bracelet has become a cult classic in collector circles. We love the bracelet so much that we are introducing it in two configurations: a version with fitted end links for specific models, shown here, and a version with straight end links that can be found here.
Omega Speedmaster Professional ("Moonwatch" with 20mm lugs)
- The version "Cal. 1861 and Former" fits the prior generation Speedmaster having caliber 1861, or calibers previous to the 1861, such as the 861 and 321.
- The version "Current - Cal. 3861" fits models with caliber 3861, such as the current Speedmaster Professional, the blue "Snoopy" and the Apollo 11 50th Anniversary.
Construction and Finish
- 5-link polished/brushed design (three brushed links, with two narrow and polished inner links)
- Beautiful rounded/oval shaped links in solid construction
- Links taper to 16mm at clasp
- Fitted with Forstner's push-button milled clasp
- 316L stainless steel
Fits wrists ranging from approximately 5.5-8.5 inches (14-20cm) (minimum length of bracelet is just under 11cm and maximum length is 18cm). Links may be removed via single screw system and via the micro-adjustment in the clasp.
Spring bars, pair of end links, and screwdriver for size adjustment.