- Omega Seamaster 300M Diver (current and former generation).
- Select Current (Ceramic Wave Dial) for the Seamaster that's currently on Omega's shelves.
- Select Former (pre-2018) for the prior generation Seamaster that's no longer offered, including the ceramic non-wave dial variant.
- The Former generation variant is also reported to fit the Aqua Terra with 20mm lugs and the Omega Railmaster.
- DOES NOT FIT Seamaster Chronograph. We cannot confirm whether the bracelet fits watches other than those mentioned above.
The Model J--Forstner's jubilee-style bracelet--is one of our most popular bracelets. A classic design, the Model J provides an overall more elevated look with its beautiful alternating polished/brushed finish, taper to 16mm at the clasp, and plentiful adjustment. Fitted to Forstner's milled clasp, the bracelet looks and wears like a dream.
- Solid 316L stainless steel, including solid steel end piece.
- Classic jubilee-style design with polished/brushed finish. Bracelet sides are also polished to match the case finishing.
- Links removable conveniently via a single-screw system.
- Milled push button clasp with polished/brushed finishing (clasp includes 6 micro-adjustment holes).
- Tapers from 20mm at the widest bracelet link to 16mm at the clasp.
- Milled clasp measures approximately 18.5mm wide.
- Bracelet length is adjustable (via single screw system and micro-adjustment in clasp) from approximately 120mm to 180mm (fits wrists ranging from approximately 6 to 8 inches). Screwdriver included for sizing.
Brushed outer links, with polished inner links. Bracelet sides are polished to match the finish of the case.
Spring bars, screwdriver, one pair of end links.