The Bullet Bracelet is one of the most popular bracelets from our archive, and for good reason. The gorgeous polished/brushed finishing with Forstner's push-button milled clasp is only the beginning. Unlike most traditional 5-link bracelets, the Bullet Bracelet is constructed with rounded and angled links, giving the bracelet unique depth and a brilliant appearance from every vantage point. It's a fantastic design that has unfortunately been missing for too long.
Originally made by Forstner's 1960s-era successor, Jacoby Bender, as an OEM option for the Bulova Accutron Astronaut, the bracelet has become a cult classic in collector circles. We love the bracelet so much that we are introducing it in two configurations: the straight end design shown here, and a version with fitted end links for specific models such as the Omega Speedmaster and Tudor Black Bay.
- 5-link polished/brushed design (three brushed links, with two narrow and polished inner links)
- Unique rounded/angled links in solid construction
- Fitted with Forstner's push-button milled clasp
- 316L stainless steel
Fits wrists ranging from approximately 5.5-8.5 inches (14-20cm) (minimum length of bracelet is just under 11cm and maximum length is 18cm). Links may be removed via single screw system and via the micro-adjustment in the clasp.
- Offered in five widths: 17.5mm, 19mm, 20mm, 21mm, and 22mm.
- NOTE: 17.5mm version is suited primarily for the vintage Bulova Accutron Astronaut. While the end piece is 17.5mm, the first link expands to 20mm. Watches with lug holes that are not close to the lug ends may not work with this size.
- Each version tapers to the width of the end piece to 16mm at the clasp (for example, the 20mm version will taper from 20mm at the end piece to 16mm at the clasp).
Spring bars, screwdriver for size adjustment.