Forstner's Take on the 1450 Bracelet
The vintage Omega 1450 Bracelet has been famously lauded as "one of the best Speedmaster bracelets that has been produced," and is now routinely dubbed the "holy grail" of Omega bracelets. It is substantial, extremely comfortable, and well-engineered. With differently-sized rounded links extending all the way to the end piece (which itself is so rounded it doesn't extend flush to the lugs), it has an unmistakably distinctive look.
Forstner has faithfully recreated the 1450 bracelet (including true-to-original rounded solid H-shaped end pieces), with end links to fit the pre-2018 Omega Seamaster Series.
The present Forstner President bracelet fits the pre-2018 Omega Seamaster case. The bracelet is solid 316L stainless steel, and links taper from either 20mm or 19mm at the widest link (depending on the selected size), to 16mm at the clasp. To ensure optimal comfort throughout the day without need for adjustment, Forstner has included two "stretchy" links behind the clasp.
Here are the specifics:
- Fits pre-2018 Omega Seamaster (including pre-2018 ceramic models).
- Taper to 16mm at clasp.
- Length: adjustable (via screws and micro-adjustment in clasp) from 120mm to 180mm (fits wrists ranging from approximately 6 to 8 inches).
- Fully brushed finish throughout.
- Two spring-loaded "stretch" links behind clasp for comfort.
- Spring bars intended for use with this bracelet are provided with each order (OEM Omega bars may not work).
- A pair of end links is provided with each order
Additional end links can be purchased here.